Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
STOP KNEE PAIN WITHOUT SURGERY
- Knee Pain and Joint Pain accounts for more than HALF the use of potentially harmful anti-inflammatory medications in the United States
- The FDA has cleared a knee pain treatment that may give you immediate relief of your knee pain
- This minimally invasive osteoarthritis knee pain treatment may be a better alternative than knee surgery
- Most major insurance carriers, including Medicare, cover this revolutionary procedure
- YOU can find relief of your severe knee pain at WOLMED in Denton and Dallas, TX
AVOID KNEE SURGERY WITH A SIMPLE IN-OFFICE PROTOCOL
A revolutionary, new, non-surgical treatment called Viscosupplementation Therapy is providing hope and relief for many knee pain sufferers. WOLMED Medical provides this minimally invasive procedure which:
- Requires no surgery
- Can provide immediate result
- Has little to no recovery time
BEFORE CONSIDERING KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY, THINK ABOUT THESE POTENTIAL RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS:
- Knee pain after surgery that can last for days or weeks
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia administered during surgery
- Possible Damage to nerves and blood vessels in surrounding areas around the knee
- Swelling, fever and drainage that could result from infections
- Potentially serious Bleeding or blood clots
- Knee Stiffness and poor range of motion that makes walking difficult
- Skin complications and scarring from surgical incisions
You may be a candidate!
If you suffer from chronic knee pain, you’ve waited long enough to finally experience relief and peace of mind! You can be pain free without the worry of knee replacement surgery. Call our Denton and Dallas, TX clinics today to schedule your FREE consultation with a knee pain specialist.
If you suffer from chronic knee pain that may be a result of osteoarthritis of the knee, your first step to being pain free is to receive a proper medical diagnosis so the cause of the knee pain can be determined. The Knee Pain Relief Doctors at WOLMED Medical are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of knee pain resulting from knee arthritis conditions.
Call us today to get started on your path to non-surgical knee pain recovery.
HOW DOES THIS PROCEDURE WORK?
The treatment protocol for Knee Pain Relief consists of:
- XRay of the knee to see how bad the problem is
- A full evaluation to make sure you are a candidate for treatment
- Up to 6 weekly minimally invasive knee injections
- Ice as needed for minimal swelling of the knee, which is normal
- Light exercise to get the knee joint working again with the injected medication
- Knee Brace that will take a lot of the strain off of the painful knee joint
The medication injected into the knee joint acts as a cushion between the bones making up the knee joint (femur and tibia). This cushion used to be made up of knee cartilage that has most likely been worn down or been completely destroyed over the course of a person’s life.
Injections are done using a C-Arm or Ultrasound so that the doctor can see the exact location of the injection and pin-point the perfect location needed for knee pain relief.
Very few doctors provide this revolutionary knee pain procedure and very few doctors use Fluoroscopic or Ultrasound technology to make sure the procedure is done perfectly.
WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT NEEDS KNEE PAIN RELIEF?
Maybe you’re researching knee pain solutions for a friend or a loved one. If you have a parent or grandparent, or an aunt or uncle or cousin who is suffering from severe, chronic knee pain, resulting from years of wear and tear or from sports injuries, work injuries, or auto injuries, then tell them about WOLMED Medical’s knee pain solution in Denton and Dallas, TX.
Countless people have benefited from this incredible knee pain relief procedure thanks to the recommendations of caring family members just like yourself. We can help your loved ones suffering from severe knee pain.